Residential Collection Driver
As a residential collection driver, you will be front and center with sustainability in our region. Our drivers service between 50 and 100 accounts per day on average. These team members take customer service seriously and enjoy interacting with the community throughout the day.
This position is both creative and rigorous. We expect the candidate to have a clean driving record, a strong interest in the environment and sustainability, and enjoy light physical work.
- Drive large vans safely through town
- Swap full for empty buckets on routes
- Speak to customers if compelled to
- Problem solve issues as they arise
- Master the art of compost collections
- Clean driving record
- Passion for physical work
- Quick learner on phone and computer apps
- Decent navigation skills
- Enjoy working with a diverse team
Nice to have
- Understand basic preventative vehicle maintenance.
- Familiarity with using Android Apps
- Impressive memory for streets & addresses
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No micromanagement. This is frequently a self-led position.
- Hands on - minimal computer work required.
- Expand your knowledge of various industries and skills
- Move throughout company as your interests and desires evolve
Discover our services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, as well as our communities overall sustainability and climate resilience.
A full-time position
Attractive pay rates.
Get on the job training with other departments to expand skills.
Quarterly profit-share opportunities available after 6 months.
Working on this, but unfortunately no healthcare is yet provided.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.